Worship at St. Paul
- Worship Service
- Time: 5:30 p.m. Every Saturday & 10:45 a.m. Sundays
- Music: Organ/piano
- Children: Children’s sermon, activity bags, prayground*, play room
- Sunday School & Fellowship
- Sunday School: 9:30 a.m. Sundays during the school year
- Saturday Coffee, Snacks, & Fellowship 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday Coffee, Snacks, & Fellowship weekly, 9:30 a.m.
- Open Table: At. St. Paul Lutheran, all are welcome to come forward and receive communion regardless of denomination or age. We will also happily bring communion to the pews for those with limited mobility. Homebound communion is available upon request for members of the church during a pastoral or caregiver visit.
- All are Welcome: Come as you are.
Please join us!
* Prayground? – No, it’s not a typo. At the front of our Nave (the part of the church where people sit during worship), we have a table set up for children. It is covered with paper and stacked with crayons and coloring books, so the the children can color during worship. We have found that while the kids seem distracted, they are absorbing much of what is going on during worship, and their faith is nurtured in a manner that works well for most children.
Additionally, we have a play room with toys a short distance from our sanctuary, and the service is broadcast to a television in that room, so parents can keep an eye on children without having to miss the service.